Posted: September 2014
Job Role: Customer Relations Agent (North America)
Job Type: Contract – Full Time / Part Time
Location: Remote Working
Purpose of the Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with customer services expertise to come and work with the StatusCake.com team.
Customer relations is a full-time job on a shift basis for the StatusCake team – 24/7, 365 days a year. Your customers will be worldwide, but given your location, we’d expect the majority of your customers to be from Australia and Asia.
Taking inbound emails, “Live Chat” and responding to customer support tickets, you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our customers. You’ll answer queries about the StatusCake product and its features as well as helping customers determine which subscription plan is best for them.
To make sure the customer experience is the best it can be, you’ll either direct the customer to the relevant Knowledge Base page, or you’ll be able to answer the query yourself from your own experience of the product and service.
Save for technical questions, which will be escalated using our ticketing system to our technical support team, you’ll take care to ensure that you answer every question first time. Customer satisfaction always comes first.
Preference will be given to those candidates able to demonstrate previous experience of working in an online customer and sales support role.
You will need to be able to learn and maintain knowledge of the StatusCake product and service in order to help determine the best solution for the customer.
- Where customers wish to cancel, work with them to determine the reasons, and see what can be done to retain them.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Identify opportunities to convert free into paying customers.
- Where appropriate document technical queries and escalate to technical support team using ticketing system.
- Document any bugs reported by customers.
- Identify themes in customer queries, making recommendations to the wider StatusCake team about changes in procedures or improvements that could be made to improve the product and service.
- Excellent written English – additional languages a bonus.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Confident and passionate about helping customers.
- A real skill in making customers feel special.
- Previous experience working in customer services or sales.
- Excellent written skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- A genuine interest in technology and the StatusCake product.
Please email us with the following:
- A short bio on who you are, and what you’ve achieved so far.
- Your experience of working in customer services or sales support.
- Can you tell us an experience you’ve had of dealing with a difficult person or situation and what you did to resolve it?
- Tell us what you like about StatusCake, but also what is wrong with it and what would you change?
- What hourly rate are you looking for?
Strictly no agencies.