We now allow users to integrate directly with the DataDog service, and you can find the instructions for set up below:
NOTE: To add a new integration of this type within DataDog, you must have set up your initial “Agent” – the agent can be installed on a variety of systems, but the StatusCake (and other types) integration cannot be added as your first.
Setting up the Integration:
On the DataDog end:
- Go to https://app.datadoghq.com/account/settings#api
- Retrieve the API Key from this page, if you wish you can also generate a new key and use this one instead.
- That’s all that’s needed on the DataDog end, just ensure that the desired API key is copied to your clipboard.
On the StatusCake end:
- Go to the integrations section of your StatusCake account here: https://app.statuscake.com/PushNotifications.php
- In the “ADD A NEW THIRD PARTY SERVICE” selection box, select the DataDog option.
- Put the API key that you saved to your clipboard earlier in the “Key” field.
- Put the desired name for your integration in the “Alias” field.
- Finally, click the green button to save and finalise this new DataDog integration.