Here you can find instructions on how to set up your StatusCake alerts to go through to the Telegram notification application. This is a one time set up for all platforms that you currently use the software on, and the process should take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Log in to your StatusCake account, and go to the Integrations section.
- In the Integrations drop-down box, select the Telegram option.
- You will be presented with a link, click this to go to a confirmation page.
- On this page you may be asked to log in to Telegram if you aren’t already, following that use the “SEND MESSAGE” button to confirm the creation of the new integration.
- You should see the “/start” command submitted to the new “StatusCake” channel, which is where alerts will arrive in future.
- To finish up, on the StatusCake end, just ensure that your new Telegram integration is added to a contact group, from there all tests with that group assigned will send an alert to Telegram.