Here you can find instructions on how to set up your StatusCake alerts to go through to the Telegram notification application. This is a one time set up for all platforms that you currently use the software on, and the process should take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Log in to your StatusCake account, and go to the Integrations section.
- In the Integrations drop-down box, select the Telegram option. Enter a name for the integration.
3. You will be presented with a link, click this to go to a confirmation page.
3. You should see the “/start” command visible at the bottom of your telegram app, click this to insert it into the channel. And close the new tab that opened in your browser.
4. Once this is complete, for the final step, go back to the StatusCake browser tab and use the “Save integration” button. If you missed a previous step, doing this will take you back to step 2.
5. To finish up, on the StatusCake end, just ensure that your new Telegram integration is added to a contact group, from there all tests with that group assigned will send an alert to Telegram.