Here we will go over how to add a Pushbullet integration for alerts, Pushbullet is now available across all of your devices and can be a really dynamic solution. Please remember that after creating this integration, you will still need to put it into a contact group to receive alerts.
On Pushover end:
- Create a Pushbullet account.
- Navigate to the “Settings” section.
- Note the email address that you are using for Pushbullet.
- Go to the “Setup” section.
- Install Pushbullet alerts on the platform of your choice.
On Statuscake end:
- Log in to Statuscake account.
- Select the “integrations” option from the left menu.
- Select “Pushbullet” in the drop down box.
- In the next field enter the email address that you noted from Pushbullet.
- Enter an Alias (nickname) for this integration.
All done! But don’t forget to add this to a contact group.next in order to get your alerts!