Here we will go over how to add a Pushover integration for alerts, please remember that after creating this integration, you will still need to put it into a contact group to receive alerts.
If you only see a single field on the Pushover integration for “
Please note: Pushover provides 7.500 free pushes at the beginning of every month. Additional usage will be charged by their service. 7.500 pushes equals 3.750 up and down events every month and should be plenty for most users.
On Pushover end:
- Create a pushover account.
- Add any optional rooms or devices to be used with the account.
- Go to the dashboard once logged in.
- Grab your “User Key”, this will be a mix of letters and numbers.
- Enter the fields so they are clear to you for what it is used, then click the “Create application” button.
- On the following page, you will be presented with an “User Key”, grab it as well.
On Statuscake end:
- Log in to Statuscake account.
- Select the “integrations” option from the left menu.
- Select “Pushover” in the drop down box.
- In the API key field, enter the User Key you were given in step 4 of the previous part.
- Enter an Alias (nickname) for this integration.
All done! But don’t forget to add this to a contact group.next!