Notifications from StatusCake to Microsoft Teams
Inside Microsoft Teams:
- Inside the Teams client, click on the 3 dots next to the team you wish to get notifications in.
- In the menu that popped up, click on “Connectors”
- In the connectors popup, search for “Incoming Webhook” and click “Add”
- Give it a name of your choosing, we suggest “StatusCake Alerts”
- Upload an image, you can download our logo at the bottom of this article.
- Click on “Create”, the popup will reload and give you a webhook URL, copy this one.
Tip: The URL begins with “https://outlook.office.com/webhook/”
- Click on “Done”, now head to StatusCake
- Go to the Integrations section
- Select “Microsoft Teams” from the dropdown
- Insert your webhook URL from the previous section
- You must add an alias for the integration, which is used to identify the integration across the site
- Save and add the integration to your contact groups. You can test the integration as well using the ‘Test’ button
It’s a pretty long process, as Microsoft Teams is a new service. We hope to improve this for you in the future.