Notifications from StatusCake to Slack
- Go to the Integrations page on StatusCake.
- Select Slack from the 3rd Party Service dropdown
- Click the “Add to Slack” button to begin the integration setup.
- You’ll be presented with an authorisation screen. Select the Slack channel you wish for alerts to be posted and click “Allow”.
- All done! You’ll be redirected back to StatusCake where you’ll find your integration has been created.
StatusCake Key Stats to Slack
We’ve also added the ability to query your StatusCake accounts key statistics right from inside Slack. No need to go to StatusCake every time you want to see what sites (if any) are down from your account.
- Go to the Integrations section
- Scroll down and in the Pull Service URLs copy the StatusCake URL for Slack
- Go to “Your Account”
- In the Slack App menu, scroll down to “Settings and Administration” and click
- Next click “Configure Apps” to the left of the Customize (Workspace name) option.
- In the “Manage” menu, select “Configure Apps”
- Add a new outgoing webhook configuration, if you don’t see this already, you’ll need to create one.
- Optionally pick a channel (or use “All”)
- Pick your Trigger Word(s), We’d suggest something like “StatusCake”
- Put the URL you copied from StatusCake in the URL(s) box