Notifications from StatusCake to Slack
- Go to the Integrations page on StatusCake.
- Select Slack from the 3rd Party Service dropdown
- Click the “Add to Slack” button to begin the integration setup.
- You’ll be presented with an authorisation screen. Select the Slack channel you wish for alerts to be posted and click “Allow”.
- All done! You’ll be redirected back to StatusCake where you’ll find your integration has been created.
On the StatusCake App:
- Go to the Integrations section
- Scroll down and in the Pull Service URLs copy the StatusCake URL for Slack
Within the Slack window:
- Go to “Your Account”
- In the Slack App menu, scroll down to “Settings and Administration” and click
- Next click “Configure Apps” to the left of the Customize (Workspace name) option.
- In the “Manage” menu, select “Configure Apps”
- Add a new outgoing webhook configuration, if you don’t see this already, you’ll need to create one.
- Optionally pick a channel (or use “All”)
- Pick your Trigger Word(s), We’d suggest something like “StatusCake”
- Put the URL you copied from StatusCake in the URL(s) box