With VictorOps you can route your alert messages to certain team members at different points of the day, use on-call schedule and set up custom alert notification policies. Integrating StatusCake and VictorOps is a simple process, so you’re minutes away from advanced control over your alerts.
On Pushover end:
- Create a VictorOps account.
- Navigate to the “Settings” section.
- Click into the integrations tab.
- Scroll down to “REST ENDPOINT” and enable this.
- Copy the URL that is then provided by VictorOps
On Statuscake end:
- Log in to Statuscake account.
- Select the “integrations” option from the left menu.
- Select “VIctorOps” in the drop down box.
- In the next field enter the URL that you noted from VictorOps..
- Enter an Alias (nickname) for this integration.
All done! But don’t forget to add this to a contact group.next in order to get your alerts!