At StatusCake.com we’re always looking to find new ways in which we can improve the service we provide to you.
A survey we recently carried out showed that around 80% of you are very pleased with the free website monitoring service that we offer. This is great to hear, but don’t worry we know and strive for always doing better. You’ve also told us how you’d like some new, more powerful features and that you’d be willing to pay for them – at a reasonable price!
So we’ve listened and today have rolled out StatusCake paid services. But don’t worry if you’re happy with the free website monitoring that you already have you’ll still continue to get the same service that you’ve always enjoyed – totally free!
With paid website monitoring (two months free when you sign up for a year) – our new features include:
- Enhanced Monitoring – Your websites checked for performances issues and downtime up to every 30 seconds.
- Monitoring Locations – You can now choose which of our servers you want your website to be monitored by with multiple locations also allowed.
- Virus & Malware Scanner – We make sure that your website hasn’t been hijacked by a malware vendor or is hosting any viruses; ensuring that your website can’t cause harm to your customers.
- Bulk Upload – Want an easy way to monitor multiple websites without adding each one manually? With Bulk Upload now you can.
- Free Monthly SMS – With paid accounts there’s no need to pay for additional SMS credit – we add them free to your account every month.
- No adverts – No advertising within the StatusCake application for anyone with a paid account.
You can find our pricing plans and all the enhanced monitoring features on the website. As if not getting two months free was incentive enough, if you sign-up for a year’s account before the end of October your name will be entered into a draw to not only get your money back, but you’ll also receive a further year’s subscription totally free.
As ever we welcome your feedback and comments on our service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on Live Chat on by contacting us on the website. And don’t forget you can get instantly connected to the latest StatusCake news, features and alerts by following us on Twitter.
More from StatusCake
7 min read Today, social media uses a wide range of different social networking platforms to help its users with the creation and sharing of ideas, information, personal interests and hobbies by establishing virtual networks. Affiliates can benefit from these groups that use web-based applications to communicate, interact and connect.
4 min read One of the biggest eCommerce questions – how do you improve user experience? Here are all the top tips for a better UX design to help you drive revenue.
2 min read We all know page speed is crucial but not just for you brand – it affects SEO so hugely that it can make your pages drop in ranking.
5 min read Learn what bounce rate is and how it is measured, what a good bounce rate looks like, and the actionable steps you can take to improve the bounce rate on your website.
3 min read Website downtime no longer needs to be this big mystery that keeps you up at night. Here are the top causes for website downtime AND how to fix them.
2 min read Large ads have been a major issue with online publishers who have been struggling with how to curtail what many call “fat ads.” The oversized ads have a major impact on the ability of website visitors to see them as they can’t view them if they don’t load properly.